Thursday, November 4, 2010

The Very Snazzy Ladybug







We're a little late with the Halloween post, but trust me when I tell you we all had a great time. Mabel dressed as a hot pink satin ladybug and was, needless to say, really, really stinkin' cute. Whenever I asked her what she was going to be for Halloween in the weeks leading up to the big event, she would say (very loudly), "YadyBUG HalloWEEN!" while pumping her fists up and down. She does love the yadybugs. We had a parade at her school and also had the kids + parents from her playgroup over before trick-or-treating. Here are a few snaps from the parade, which was Total Cute Overload.

1 comment:

Mema Jo said...

Mabel is the Snazziest Yandybug I have ever seen - and I have see a few!
Thank you so much for sharing Mabel's adventures. Jo - Sharon's friend