Thursday, October 16, 2008

What A Whirlwind



This has been quite the week! And not in a good way.

It started out promising - Dylan and Mabel visited me at work and we had lunch outside. Mabel was greeted by many, many admirers who heard the telltale sound of baby hiccups wafting down the hallway. Here we are in my office.


Monday was followed by Tuesday, which brought jury duty for me. I am happy to do my civic duty, but does it have to start at 7:30 a.m.? That seems a little much. After sitting in the jury room all day and not getting picked for anything (just like 2nd-grade kickball all over again), I went home and realized I felt a little ... funny. Then I woke up Wednesday morning and had a full-blown ... something. Sore throat, fever, etc. Fast forward to today, and let's just say Mabel's no longer the only Hanna on antibiotics. Good times here on Longfellow Street!

No comments: