Sunday, September 28, 2008

Babies for Obama



This Friday was the first presidential debate. It was touch-and-go for a while, but John McCain finally decided to show up, after he had saved the day in Washington. (har har.) Mabel had to go to bed before the debate started, but she got to hang out with Grandma and Grandpa before bedtime. That was fun. They brought bbq from Rocklands and watched the debate with Dylan. I missed the debate because my friend Dave Crowley took me to see Kathy Griffin at Constitution Hall. I didn't get home until almost midnight and still haven't recovered. Sleep is like currency around here these days and my bank is empty! But it was worth it - the show was hilarious and KG made some good fun of Sarah Palin.

Here is a pic of Miss Mabel trying out her activity mat. Pardon my foot.

No comments: